Who Are We?
FrontPage News is one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering that holds power to account. With freelance investigative reporters and editors, as well as a global network of reporters and media organizations who work together to investigate the most important stories in the world.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an energetic, motivated person to join a busy, fast-paced environment. You have experience managing projects, excellent attention to detail, and that you have excellent communication skills. and advanced fluency in the English language.
You have to be able to work at least 40 hrs a week, and be available by phone and/or email when needed during the working hours. You have to be available during Central European Time (GMT+01:00)
Technology: WORDPRESS, PHP+MVC (Website, Backend, and APIs), Figma (Designing), HTML5 (Responsive HTML)
• You have strong experience with WP coding standards.
• You have experience with WooCommerce.
• Ability to build custom themes functionality.
• Be able to modify themes and plugins as per requirements.
• Enhance and fix bugs in WP and plugins.
• Security evaluation & code optimization.
• Experience with WP is mandatory, and other CMS/framework experience.
• Knowledge of server commands, web servers, migration of servers, etc.
• Knows and understands client’s requirement and functionality specifications and proposes solutions.
• Writing clean, reusable code with a strong emphasis on stability, security, and performance.
• Deliver on time and follow the requirements.
• Excellent problem-solving and testing skills.
* Language- English (mandatory).
For more information about the project please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter introducing yourself and your experience.
Verwandte Jobs (65)
Für Freelancer: Freiberuflicher Bauleiter – Innenausbau (m/w/d) auf 23. Mai 2022 Vollzeit
Für Freelancer: Freiberuflicher Bauleiter – Stahlbau (m/w/d) auf 23. Mai 2022 Vollzeit
Bauleiter (m/w/d) Sanierung, Modernisierung, Neubau auf 9. Mai 2022 Befristet