Who We Are:
We are Dionysos, a small WordPress agency focused on delivering great quality projects to our customers. Due to the success we are having, we are looking to expand our team.
What We’re Offering:
This is an exciting opportunity to express your WordPress skills within a small and friendly team. The job is fully remote, you can work from anywhere in the UK. We also offer flexible working hours.
Your role will be to work on a wide and diverse range of WordPress projects for our clients. This principally involves:
– Developing WordPress websites (front and back-end), mainly with a bespoke theme
– Developing WordPress plugins
– Maintaining WordPress websites
Your responsibility will be to ensure that your projects are delivered to the requirements and on the agreed timeline. As part of a small team, you’ll be given personal freedom to innovate, including technical choices on the project you’ll be working on.
This job is for you if:
– You have experience working with WordPress
– You are focus on code quality and able to write maintainable and reusable code
– You are communicative and have a friendly approach
– You speak French (all of our customers are french speakers)
– You have the right to work in the UK
What you’ll get:
– Salary range £28 000 to £32 000, depending on experience
– 100% remote
– 28 days of annual leave
– Flexible working hours
– Training fund: budget for courses, events and professional development
How to apply?:
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org